If you are an avid golfer, you will be happy to know that the town of Sisters, and its surrounding areas offer some great golf courses. Here are some of the top golfing destinations:
1. Aspen Lakes Golf Course – Located in Sisters, is known for its stunning views and challenging course. It has been ranked as one of the top public courses in the state of Oregon.
2. Black Butte Ranch – This resort features two 18-hole golf courses, Glaze Meadow and Big Meadow. Both of them offer beautiful views of the surrounding mountains and forests.
3. Eagle Crest Resort – This resort features three golf courses: The Ridge Course, The Resort Course, and The Challenge Course. Aside from the views, each course offers a unique challenge
4. Tetherow Golf Club – Located near the city of Bend, this club has a daring course that you can complete while admiring the views of Cascade Mountains
5. Juniper Golf Course – Also located in Bend, is a challenging and well-maintained course with stunning views of the Central Oregon landscape.
6. Lost Tracks Golf Club – Located in nearby Prineville, this club offers a unique and hard course with beautiful views of the surrounding mountains and high desert.
7. Meadow Lakes Golf Course – Also close by Prineville, this daring and beautiful course has views of the Cascade Mountains.
The town of Sisters and the nearby areas makes no distinction to whether you are a beginner or an experienced golfer, you will find the course that suits your needs. Since courses can fill up quickly during peak season, make sure to reserve your tee times in advance. While challenging yourself to the best courses in the Pacific Northwest, enjoy the scenery that the Sisters region has to offer.