Horseback riding is a popular activity in Sisters town and its surrounding areas. Here are some of the top destinations nearby:
1. Black Butte Stables – Located within the Black Butte Ranch resort, they offer guided trail rides through the scenic forests and meadows of the area.
2. Pole Creek Trail Rides – Nearby Sisters, you find guided trail rides through the beautiful Deschutes National Forest.
3. Big Meadow Trail Rides – Take a guided ride by the Big Meadow, in the Black Butte Ranch resort.
4. Rock Springs Ranch – Located near Bend, find trail rides through the scenic high desert landscape of Central Oregon.
5. Smith Rock Trail Rides – Close by Redmond, horseback ride in the stunning Smith Rock State Park.
6. Brasada Ranch Equestrian Center – Nearby Powell Butte, this center has guided trail rides with the desertic landscape Central Oregon.
7. Aspen Lakes Ranch – Located close to Sisters, ride in between forests and meadows of the area. The town of Sisters and greater area, are the perfect destination for beginners or experienced horseback riders that want to enjoy the Pacific Northwest scenery, as much as the ride itself. Make sure you wear appropriate clothing for the weather you are in, bring sunscreen and water. Following the guidelines and safety precautions told by park rangers or guides, will ensure you a safe and enjoyable experience